Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

probationary ending contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1probationary ending contract Empty probationary ending contract Fri May 18, 2012 2:06 pm

nioabejon

Arresto Menor

Hello, I am currently employed as probationary from Nov. 2011 until May 23, 2012. In my contract the probationary is for evaluation for regularization with no further discussion of resignation. Now I filed a 2-weeks notice of ending my contract until May 23. My supervisor has signed the letter and the HR called me for further discussion. She asked me to extend until 26 and I agreed. When my manager signed the letter he noted of 30-days effectivity of resignation. Is it applicable in my status the 30-day notice as probationary? I was evaluated by my supervisor and further let me signed the evaluation result. There is no notice for regularization until now but I don't want to renew anymore because I applied to other companies and informed them to start on May 28..please advice me further

2probationary ending contract Empty Re: probationary ending contract Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 pm

attyLLL

yes, 30 day notice is still applicable

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum