Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to file a case for debts made online and parties miles away

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

j5dgreat

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Gusto ko lang po sana mag-inquire kung ano dapat gawin or paano mag file ng case regarding sa mga utang. The story is as follows:

setting: i am working in Malaysia
The accused "Ms. J" is in Manila.

Summary:
Ms. J is my friend's friend and is a sales agent. she offered me a condo unit and i purchased one last November 2011. Come January 2012 she begged me for help regarding her sick son. As a concerned man, i lend her money. she promised to pay at the end of the month. months passed no payment has been sent. it came to the time also that she was very hard to find. i even contacted her office, and her boss talked to her. During that day she promised me that she will pay that week. same promises she made every time i was able to find her.

BUT nothing happened. she promised many times pero wala. she said too many reasons, too many to mention and to believe at all.

now how can i get my money back?

Scenario:
1) I sent through western union. (but i don't have the forms anymore).
2) There was no promissory note as she was a friend of a friend.
3)BUT, i have all emails she sent that proves that she has debt from me. emails like, magsasanla xa ng alahas worth the price of her debt, and babayaran nya this sunday (Pero walang dumating)
4) i have Screenshots from her social network that proves that she was online the dates she told me that she can't go online.
5) i also have screenshots from our conversations through chat.

please give me an advice on what to do, as this is my first time to attempt to file a case.

thank you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum