Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment case both parties in abroad...

+2
wolverine2
ms.M
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1annulment case both parties in abroad... Empty annulment case both parties in abroad... Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm

ms.M

Arresto Menor

posible po ba na makapag file ng annulment case kapag both na parties eh nasa abroad?

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

If both parties are out of the country, then no one is left to file the petition.
sifone

ms.M

Arresto Menor

hmm.. how about im gonna talk to my lawyer through phone and tell to him/her to send me all the papers needed in that case? because I'm too far to go back to the philippines. I am now here in cayman islands..

zamzy

Arresto Menor

Tanong ko lang po kung legal ung kasal ng ka trabaho ko at ng hapon kong amo. May napansin po kaming kakaiba sa Marriage Contract nila. Una, nakalagay don Divorced ung Hapon eh d b po pag sa Pinas Kailangan Annulled? Kasi Kinasal din sya sa Pinas dun sa 1st wife nya sa isang hotel pa nga sa Pinas ang reception. Ung Residence nung ka-trabaho namin eh Q.C. eh hindi naman sya don nakatira, don sya pinanganak pero sa hospital. D rin don ang provincial address nya. Kaya pala don nila inaddress kasi don kinuha ung license. Nakalagay din po sa ibaba na ung sa Certification na “have not entered into previous marriage”. Un po kasing license d naman nila personal na inasikaso may nag-ayos d nga sila nagpasa ng mga requirements such as Certificate of No Marriage, Seminars, etc... Un kasing marriage contract nakita namin ung kasamahan namin ang na type kasi ung kaibigan nyang pastor ang nagkasal sa kanila. Allowed po ba un na ung mismomg ikakasal ang mag type ng Marriage Contract? Sabi po nung kasamahan namin, kapag kumuha ng CENOMAR ng hapon un pa din daw 1st wife ang lalabas mabagal daw kasi ma edit ung sa NSO. Kung sakaling d pa nga annulled ung hapon void po ba ang kasal nung ka trabaho ko? Ung 1st wife nasa Japan na withtheir 2 kids. Thanks a lot.

authorbrain

Arresto Menor

A Decree of Annulment obtained abroad by Filipinos shall be null and void in the Philippines ...

6annulment case both parties in abroad... Empty Re apperance of absentee Wife Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:58 pm

jayw.love

Arresto Menor

A husband filled for for presumptive death because he does not know where is his wife,she's been gone for more than 12 years.Now she re-appear with her 2 sons and her sibling's father.Needless to say she left her husband went to New york found another men ,conceived two children.What is the law concerning about that? Are they still legally married? What can the poor husband can do about this? Obviously she needs to compensate with all of her husband ordeals.Not to mention the humility she cost him!Now she is leaving again,what kind of law he can use to prevent her from leaving and she will continue to have a happy life while her husband continue to live in humility!Can he put a hold on her so that she cannot leave the country? Or can he filled a lawsuit on her for abandonment?

Last edited by jayw.love on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tittle)

attyLLL

ms. m, it is possible to FILE the petition, but at some point, one or both of the spouses have to appear to testify and appear in the pre-trial. there are ways to get your testimony in other countries through letters rogatory, but that will be terribly expensive and tedious.

zamzy, if he was properly divorced in japan and the japanese govt gave a certification that he is entitled to marry, then there is no issue. as for the documentation, what is more important is whether they had a valid marriage license (not whether it was validly requested). who typed the contract is immaterial.

jayv, yes they are still legally married. did the husband remarry? if her sexual intercourse with other men happened in the philippines, he can file a case of adultery. or for effect, he can file the adultery case and request for watch list order so they cannot leave the philippines.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum