Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debts incurred by partner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Debts incurred by partner Empty Debts incurred by partner Thu May 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Joy Feliciano

Arresto Menor

Please help. I need an advice.

I was romantically involved with this man. We were together for a year and 2 months. During the course of our relationship, I agreed to use my credit card in buying certain things he requested and also for his gas charges. Aside from that, I used my own money to pay his debts. He agreed to help me pay the charges especially my credit card charges but not once did he give money to pay for the said charges.

We had an argument which made me decide to break up with him. Although it’s not yet final because he’s not talking to me since the argument and I don’t want to be the first to talk to him, I made an affidavit that he should pay his debts to me amounting to around Php38, 000. I know that before I can have it notarized by a lawyer, his signature is required.

But kindly advise me in case the following situations will happen after I give him the affidavit:
1. He refuses to discuss his debts with me
2. He ignores the affidavit
3. He reads the affidavit but refuses to sign it
4. He signs the affidavit but fails to comply with the conditions stated in the affidavit

Thank you in advance

2Debts incurred by partner Empty Re: Debts incurred by partner Fri May 18, 2012 5:27 pm

bravonanci

Arresto Menor

please advice

in a sum of money case is only against the wife and doesn't have properties in her name is the property of the husband can be sheriff?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum