Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help (not paying debts)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need help (not paying debts) Empty need help (not paying debts) Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Lucie

Arresto Menor

Gud day atty... i need your opinion regarding of paying debts..the brother of my husband owed us a money its not really big but its important specially now a days and beside pinaghirapan po naming ipuning mag-asawa ang halagang yun. We been a legal process through Barangay and then nagkaroon po ng kasunduan at pirmahan. I came back to their Sangguniang Barangay on the day they promised us.. to get the money pero kahit singko wala po akong nakuha. Ang masakit po nito nakaalis pala ng bansa ang kapatid ng asawa ko so kahit po ilang beses na ipatawag ng Barangay Official ang asawang bababe ay ayaw po humarap dahil ang katuwiran niya di naman po daw siya ang nangutang kundi ang asawa niya.Ano po ba ang pwede naming gawing mag-asawa at ano din po ba nag pwedeng ireklamo sa asawa ng kapatid ng asawa ko? Gusto po namin silang mabigyan ng lesson. Sana po mabigyang pansin nyo ang problema naming ito. Salamat po and more power...

2need help (not paying debts) Empty Re: need help (not paying debts) Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:39 am

attyLLL

you can file a small claim case at the mtc to enforce the kasunduan. the sheriff can levy upon their conjugal assets to satisfy the claim. good luck.

the rules are on sc.judiciary.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum