Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bounced check

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1bounced check Empty bounced check Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:12 pm

leom

Arresto Menor

i received a bounced checked last January. when i contacted the person who issued, he promised me to pay it in cash but until now he din't pay me. what will i do? Crying or Very sad

2bounced check Empty Re: bounced check Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:23 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

send a demand letter for him to pay the face value of the check within five days upon receipt of the letter, via personal service, if he fails, file a case for violation of BP 22 before the Prosecutors Office.

3bounced check Empty cc and loan debts Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

-confused-

Arresto Menor

I've been using my cc since 2008 and able to pay even the minimum amount but I've been jobless for months now and I can't pay for it anymore. What will happen now? Also, what should I do if I can't pay the loan where I issued PDC? I can't apply for another job because they're asking for an nbi clearance, I'm afraid to get one because of the "HIT" and the employer might do background check that includes bank credit history. I've already tried borrowing from my relatives and close friends but unfortunately no extra money to lend me. I really don't know what to do anymore. Help please Crying or Very sad pale No

4bounced check Empty Re: bounced check Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:02 am

attyLLL

credit card and loans do not appear on the nbi record unless there is a warrant of arrest out for you. you can explore filing for bankruptcy or personal financial rehabilitation with a lawyer

avoid personally receiving any notices that the checks were dishonored.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5bounced check Empty Re: bounced check Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 pm

-confused-

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much attyLLL. I have a follow up question po, to start it off, nag-open po grandmother ko ng time deposit account years ago and/or po kami dun, same bank where I have an unpaid credit card bill. Ngayon po she has been receiving phone calls from the bank threatening her na kukunin daw nila sa TD account yung cc debts ko. Tanong ko lang po, pwede po ba nila gawin yun? Tama lang po ba yun? Thank you in advance.

6bounced check Empty Re: bounced check Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 pm

lawyeranger

Prision Correccional

certainly no, you and your grandmother are different persons, there can be offsetting where the identity of the person differs,

7bounced check Empty Re: bounced check Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 pm

-confused-

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much. It helped me a lot. I got so relieved. But what should I tell my grandmother kasi po nagpapanic siya and she's been crying. Ano pong dapat niyang gawin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum