Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

convicted felon going back to place where he committed the crime.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

keishou

Arresto Menor

What should I do if a person who tried to kill me Return to the place where he committed the crime.
Here is the Story, He was convicted for frustrated Murder and been in Prison for a period of Time and been given a Pardon due to his Appeal of Insanity and now He is FREE as a bird because he's Done with his Time.
Now that he is free, He return to My Place where he almost kill me for Multiple Stab wound, with His Presences in my door step, this make me tremble not Knowing what He is up to, He did this for a couple of times.
What should I do to keep Him away from Me? What Legal Action should I take? Do I have to Make another complaint?
PLEASE HELP ME. I'M NOW SUFFERING FROM TRAUMA AND STRESS.

ano po ba ang dapat gawin kung ang
nagtangkang pumatay sa iyo ay bumabalik sa lugar o bahay mo?
eto po ang kwento, siya po ay na convict sa salang FRUSTRATED MURDER at nakulong at nabigyan ng PARDON dahil sa APPEAL na INSANITY at ngayon daw po ay MALAYA NA dahil NABUNO o NATAPOS na niya ang SENTENCE.
Ngayon po ay BUMABALIK siya sa lugar o bahay ng taong kanyang pinagsasaksak at ito po ay nag dudulot ng TAKOT at STRESS sa tao, ito po ay may ilang beses na niyang ginawa at naglalagi pa sa harap ng Bahay.
Ano po ba ang dapat naming gawin para hindi na siya pumunta dito? maari po ba namin siyang IREKLAMO ULI at ano po ang dapat naming isampang reklamo?

Last edited by keishou on Thu May 17, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : translate in English)

attyLLL

was there a relationship between them? if so, she can file a petition in court for issuance of a protection order

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

keishou

Arresto Menor

Thanks a Lot indeed, for your help, GOD BLESS AND MORE POWER.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum