Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visitation Rights _ Can we bring the child back to our place for a weeks vacation ?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DadNeedsHelp

DadNeedsHelp
Arresto Menor

Good day Sir/ Madame,

Facts:

I am a father from Antique and has a daughter that is in custody of her mother in Iloilo. We are not married. 3 years ago, the custodianship was settled thru court and custody was awarded to the mother. Child is 8 years old now. Mother is in UAE. The child is now being taken cared of her grandmother. Child was reared by the father for almost five years.

Issues:

1. Grandmother and mother will not allow the child to be with his father if the father wanted to spend an overnight in a hotel with the fathers family. (gramps and gramma)

2. Grandmother and mother will not allow the child to go to a mall or anywhere the father wants ( in iloilo ).

3. Grandmother and mother will not allow the child to spend vacation with the father and fathers family in antique.

4. Grandmother deliberately prevents communication of father and daughter through phone.

Sir/ Ma'am, based on the 4 issues that I am facing right now, Do I have the right in every issue or am i in the wrong boat.

I hope your legal advice can pave the proper path for me to deal with this.

Thanks. God bless

DadNeedsHelp

DadNeedsHelp
Arresto Menor

Please... anyone who can help me Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum