Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

convicted of slight physical injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1convicted of slight physical injury Empty convicted of slight physical injury Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 pm

rockping

Arresto Menor

Wherefore, viewed in light of the foregoing, the accused ROCKPING and BATTOUSAI are ACCUITTED of the crime ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE. however, this court finds the two accussed GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt of the crime of SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURIES penalized under paragraph 2 of article 266 of the revised penal code and are hereby sentence to suffer of prisonment of (20)days

the (2) accussed are also hereby ordered to pay the complainant the ammount of

1, TWENTY NINE THOUSAND PESOS. (P29,000.00) as Actual Damage

2, TEN THOUSAND PESOS. (P10,000.00)as MORAL DAMAGES and COST OF SUIT.

ask ko lang po atty, ano po pwede namin gawin para ndi na kmi makulong at mabawasan ung 40k na babayaran namin.

nung jan 26, 2011 lang po kami na hatulan, my 15 days lang po kmi para mg decide.

tnx po in advance sa pag reply atty.

Last edited by rockping on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we need a reply asap. tnx.)

2convicted of slight physical injury Empty Re: convicted of slight physical injury Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 pm

attyLLL

you can file for probation. try to bargain with the complainant, but if you can't pay, then nothing they can do

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3convicted of slight physical injury Empty Re: convicted of slight physical injury Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 pm

rockping

Arresto Menor

attorney, nag file na po kmi ng probation. pero sabi ng probation officer bka hndi daw ma approve probation ko ksi my 8 na records daw ako sa piscal's office. pero puro areglado na daw ang mga case.

atty, hndi nman sakin ung mga case na un. sa mga kaibigan ko un na nakpag areglo sa ibang comlplainant. pero ung record napunta parin sakin? bkt po gnun ? and sabi ng probation officer hanggang 3 records lng daw sa piscal ang pwede para ma approve ang probation ko. tama po ba un ?

TOMULTOUS AFFRAY RESULTING TO MULTIPLE FRUSTRATED HOMICIDE
AND SLIGHT PHYSICAL INJURIE.

4 COMPLAINANTS
versus
5 RESPONDENTS

na areglo na po ng mga kaibigan ko ung case nila sa ibang complainants. ung sakin nlng po ang tumagal at inilaban ko.

tama po ba ung mga records ng friends ko sa piscal ay nka record din sakin? and ung 4 na I.S no. po naging x2.
kaya nag karoon daw po ako ng records sa piscal's office ng 8 na records.

ndi daw po ako qualified sa probation ksi my 8 na records daw po ako sa piscal khit na daw areglado na lahat ang mga un. sabi ng probation officer.

ano po ba dapat ko gawin para ma approve probation ko at mapabura ung 8 records sa piscal. ksi hndi nmn po sakin un. at na doble pa po.

Last edited by rockping on Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : nothing. tnx.)

4convicted of slight physical injury Empty Re: convicted of slight physical injury Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 am

attyLLL

it's up to the judge, not the probation officer. what is prohibited is previous conviction.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum