Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damaged Car

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Damaged Car Empty Damaged Car Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 pm

stevieunder

Arresto Menor

Hello Sir,

Can I ask for a legal advice towards an incident. A public tricycle accidentally crashed to my car and the damaged incurred a total cost of 13,000 to repair. At first the police investigator who is handling the case said that the Tricycle will be held unless the owner of this unit will pay the damages or amicable settle the dispute. since the cost was really the issue because the owner of the tricycle ask to lower this to 5000 since they could not afford the real cost of the repair but I told them that I will agree with 10K and make the 3k as my help to them since the driver also suffered some indjuries but they do not agree. Now days had passed the police who handles this case called me to tell me that he was forced to release the tricycle since the owner has seek legal help that the unit should not be held by the police.
My question sir is that is the release of the vehicle legal? was it legal not informing us that the police is going to release the vehicle due to technicalities? Can I ask your legal advice for us to seek the obligations that the owner of the tricyle about the cost of our vehicle's repair.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Steve

2Damaged Car Empty Re: Damaged Car Sat May 19, 2012 11:02 pm

attyLLL

release of evidence is purely discretionary on the part of the prosecutor handling the case. you could oppose, but it is not required that you are informed.

you can proceed to file a complaint affidavit at the prosecutor's office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum