Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damaged property

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Damaged property Empty Damaged property Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:32 am

rareyes

Arresto Menor

Hi there, my tito untendedly hit a motorcycle while backing up, there was significant damage to the motor cycle. fast forward the owner of the motorcycle took it to the repair shop and had it repaired without our insurance adjuster inspecting it. Later on he told us the bill for the repair was 55,000 pesos, for motorcycle that is 2007 model and roughly cost around 20k pesos at best. What should we do bec the insurance only offered him 10,000.
Is it fair for my uncle to pay it all

2Damaged property Empty Re: Damaged property Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:51 pm

attyLLL

if you refuse to pay, he will be forced to file a complaint whether criminal or civil. once the civil liability is fixed in court, that will be the amount to be paid by the insurance company

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Damaged property Empty Re: Damaged property Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:10 pm

rareyes

Arresto Menor

Ok po thanks, so wala po kami dapat ipangaba if ever magfile ng case?

4Damaged property Empty Re: Damaged property Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:53 pm

mariazia

Arresto Menor

Land property/real property: regarding claims about property damages and land na ayaw nilang umalis? May mga manok mga structures and mga small constructions. Kailangan na namin ang land namin, anong dapat gawin please? Salamat.

5Damaged property Empty Re: Damaged property Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:18 am

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

mariazia wrote:Land property/real property: regarding claims about property damages and land na ayaw nilang umalis? May mga manok mga structures and mga small constructions. Kailangan na namin ang land namin, anong dapat gawin please? Salamat.

Try filing a case for ejectment. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/ejectment-leased-premises Summary procedure lang yan so supposedly mabilis lang yan dapat matapos.

6Damaged property Empty Re: Damaged property Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:13 am

mariazia

Arresto Menor

Noted po. Youve been a great help. Success in you profession at blessed be. Love and light.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum