Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drunk Damaged Private Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drunk Damaged Private Property Empty Drunk Damaged Private Property Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 pm

marcelinovalencia

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am seeking advice on how to address a drunk who broken a glass door on one of the local restaurant here, people were drunk in the place and apparently the guy went on a berserk and broken a glass door? What complaint can be filed for this person? Do they have any legal obligation to fix the door? There were also no CCTV on the location only eye witnesses. Apparently the guy also assaulted the police that were detaining him.

TIA

2Drunk Damaged Private Property Empty Re: Drunk Damaged Private Property Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 am

myst01

Arresto Mayor

Hello! You can try to settle the case with the barangay level first. The owner of the restsurant should be the one who should initiate the complaint, in the event that they refuse to settle or should the owner wanted to he could file a case of malicious mischief directly to the office of the prosecutor..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum