Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

urgently seeking for a legal advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1urgently seeking for a legal advice Empty urgently seeking for a legal advice Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 pm

ihna10

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to seek an urgent legal advice tungkol po sa problema ko sa utang. A friend of mine lend us Php 30,000.00 with a 20% interest which is payable in 4 months. Actually, it is not hers, inutang nya po yung pera sa isang kakilala nya na may lending business. The first 3 months ang ibabayad po namin is yung interest na Php 6,000.00 then sa last month of payment is yung remaining interest plus the principal which would sum up to Php 36,000.00.

The money was given to us siguro a week before June of 2009 ends. We only received Php 24,000.00 kasi she told us na ibinawas na daw yung interest for the month of June...it doesn't matter daw kung kelan nmin natanggap yung pera kasi general daw yung application ng interest. So when August 2009 came, we had a difficult time in coming up with the interest alone...that's the only time she told us na may penalty pa pala na 10% of the principal loan, so we were shocked! But since we had no choice and we already used the money, binayaran na lang namin. By the time we had enough cash on hand & we want to pay her, she refuses to receive our payment kasi sabi nya di pa daw tapos yung contract na 4 months and we are obliged to finish the said contract that she had signed on our behalf. Then, dumating yung point na talagang nahirapan kami at umabot ng 2 months yung dapat nming bayaran...supposed to be Php 18,000.00 ang dapat naming i-settle sa kanya kaso sinisingil nya kami ng Php 16,000.00. So, nagtaka kami kasi inconsistent yung application ng penalty. Naulit ulit yun pro this time Php 18,000.00 na ang sinisingil nya plus the principal of Php 30,000.00. So, lalo kaming na-confused sa computation if she really is saying na may contract silang sinusundan.

At this point ang naibabayad namin sa kanya is Php 36,000.00 for the interest alone lang po iyon. So hindi pa po bawas yung principal loan namin.

Now, she is claiming na nagtatago na daw kami sa kanya and she sent me some threats na kukuha daw sya ng NBI agent to locate our whereabouts, she also asked somebody to find contact details of my husband's workplace & she did try to call him and nag him on the phone. The worst part is, she went to my parent's place and showed disrespect in my parent's place to think wala namang kinalaman yung mga taong sinusugod nya. She nagged & yelled at my parent's house disrespectfully.

Honestly, we really want to settle things with her but at this present time we are still on the stage of recovery kasi po my husband was confined last December 2009 due to hypertension. We tried to inform her but the problem is she never believed us. I want to seek advice on how we can settle things with her appropriately. I also would like to know if we can do something with the way she treats us, it is very annoying.

Hope to hear a favorable reply here soon!
Thank you very much...God bless & more power.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum