Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgently needed a legal advice.. PLEASE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Urgently needed a legal advice.. PLEASE Empty Urgently needed a legal advice.. PLEASE Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

good girl

Arresto Menor

Hi!

It is my first time to post here and hopefully someone can help me regarding my problem.

Here's the situation: Sorry it's too long.. I just really think that I need to tell you the whole story.

Int'l organizers of an event looked for a marketing agency here in the Philippines to help them in sourcing sponsors for their upcoming event. This marketing agency on the other hand, outsourced individuals to help them find sponsors easier in a commission basis.

A friend of mine, which is the main contact of the marketing agency, offered me to be part of her team. I accepted it. After a month, I started sending the proposals on my direct clients right after my friend forwarded me the proposals sent to her by the marketing agency. However, a change of venue and major sponsors has been occured. And it took months after the marketing agency sent to my friend the revised proposal. After I got it, I confirmed first to my friend if who are the competitors of the new major sponsor, since it is a group of company and it confused me a little. I havent got a reply. And so, I sent again the proposals after a day. My clients are mostly in banks and car industry.

After a week, I received a call and text messages from my friend and the marketing agency. The Int'l organizers were so mad at me cause one of my clients directed to them. (Which they don't specify to me what company).

I really don't know why did that client directed to the organizers instead of me since my contact numbers where also in my email. I met the owner of the marketing agency and my friend the day after the incident.

The marketing agency told me that I they cannot acknowledge me as part of their team since my friend wasn't able to introduce me or endorsed me to them. And he told me that all the names of the individuals that are helping where turned over to the organizer. But unfortunately, mine was not there.

They let me made an apology letter, since I was the one and it was my name on the proposal. With the following conditions:
>I need to clear where did I got the proposal with the agency's letterhead and sending it out without their permission.
>I need to clear their name to the organizer and they don't acknowledge me as part of their team.
>And mostly, I should not also blame my friend and should not mention her name even if it was all began to her.

I make the letter and they sent it already to the organizers.

Now I am still waiting for their reaction. I am also afraid if they will be pursuing to take legal actions against me or not.

If they will, what legal action would they make? How can I pass through this?

THANK YOU WHOEVER WILL GIVE A AN EXPERT ADVICE!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum