Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photo and Video Coverage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Photo and Video Coverage Empty Photo and Video Coverage Mon May 07, 2012 1:26 pm

AlzMas

Arresto Menor

Issue:
1. The Photo and Video Company (Decisive Moments) and I had an agreement that they will cover our wedding.
1.1 Wedding date April 2, 2011

2. We avail of their service 6 months before the wedding date, on those particular months they keep on texting and calling us to make advance payment for the total amount of the contract.
2.1 We did pay some of their request. At this point we have to pay the last 10thousand to complete the payment of the said contract price.

Delivered:
1. On site video only

Things they should have delivered:
1.photo book
2.picture frame
3. video coverage of the wedding

Questions:
1. do I need to pay the remaining 10thousand? It has been a year now and they have not complied with their deliverable's and for damages?
2.do I need to give them a formal letter addressing that they need to give all of their deliverable's in a month before filing a case?
3. Is there a case that I can file?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum