Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic Act No. 9995 – Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nos_aj

Arresto Menor

good day sir's/ma'am's

my friend lives with some female borders, a day ago one of the female borders found his cellphone inside the comfort room of the lady borders and it was still recording. that same day, the girls fiance confronted my friend and said that they would just erase the video and then later that evening they moved out of the house. the next day they met in front of the barangay chairman, the female border said that the said cp has other videos of voyuersim, which according to my friend he was able to download the said videos from a specific website that has a lot of voyuerism uploaded by filipino users. My question is what case may be filed against my friend? and what penalties is he going to face. thank you for your response.

attyLLL

answered your post on fb

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum