Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

WRONG ENTRY OF RELIGION IN MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Claritz

Arresto Menor

good day po, my husband & I got married via civil wedding both of us are catholic, but when we got hold of the NSO copy of our marriage certificate it says there na ang religion nya as CCALGI. anu pu ba un CCALGI? will this invalidate our marriage. do we need to corect this & how since my husband is working overseas. thank you

attyLLL

no, it does not make your marriage void. you have to file a petition in court to correct that, but i don't find it necessary

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Claritz

Arresto Menor

oh, ok thanks a lot Very Happy

sam joy

Arresto Mayor

What about wrong entries in birth certificate?

5WRONG ENTRY OF RELIGION IN MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE Empty CCALGI on Marriage certificate Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 am

ryan cunanan madriaga

Arresto Menor

Good Day Smile

I have read the forum about CCALGI in marriage certificate. we have the same situation and im glad to know that our marriage is not VOID because of this.

same din po na mag aaply kaming mag asawa sa canada as worker for working permit. we've already passed our applications sa embassy ng canada sa manila

i a bit worried although sabi naman sa forum na they dont see it necessary na ipa correct ko pa ito sa court since valid naman ang marriage namin ng asawa ko.

will this become a problem in our visa application?

please help us po.

and if ever po na kailangan pong ipa correct pa ito, paano po ang process and how long? since may nag hihintay na pong trabaho samin sa canada and we only have until february before our LMO will expire.

thanks and god bless you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum