Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Settlement of Loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Settlement of Loan Empty Settlement of Loan Wed May 02, 2012 12:29 am

masterpiece

Arresto Menor

around 5 years ago ngloan po ako sa isang lending company. Mga 41,000 po ang nakuha ko and 2 years to pay. When I gave birth medyo financially unstable ako so my payments fell behind.

After 2 years, collections agency n yung kumausap sa akin. May nakausap ako and she agreed na stop na yung charges dahil umabot na sa 60,000 yung loan ko, which nung last ako mgbayad eh nsa 30,000 plus thousand n lng. The collector agreed na stop na yung interest monthly basta I pay 5000 a month. So I started making the payment for that agreed amount.

But then may kumausap sa akin na resigned na daw yung nakausap ko and hindi nila inohonor yung usapan namin na stop charges na. So continuous yung interest nila monthly. Alam ko kasi pwede naman icharge off yung account lalo na kung puro interest na lang. Umabot na yung utang ko ngyon sa 130,000 and aywa pa nila pstop yung charges.What should I do?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum