Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

illegal dismissal+settlement / graceful exit+settlement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

riz

Arresto Menor

Good day po atty,

Ng undergo po aq ng preventive suspension for 30days, then with NTE after that admin hearing. We are 4 in d group na dumaan s ganyang stage, sadly the 3 of us has been dismissed by the company & the other 1 was cleared from all the payables. Half a million pong lost product yung pinag uusapan namin dito. Nilabas yung NDA q ng with a note of dismissal due 2 willful disobedience daw though i served the company for 5yrs. Their condition if i refuse to sign ill b terminated+ i nid to settle those lost products worth 100k+ or graceful exit+settlement again tru my last separation pay fr d company..kaya lng my question po is enough b ung bakpay q to cover up d lost items? Ryt then & there they want me to issue a PDC check..though our company has d insurance claim..i was thinking wat if d q m settle ung amount aq nmn kakasuhan nila ng estafa? And lastly i hate to pay dahil kahit ano ay wala nmn akong kinuha dun s company namin..that amount is so much big..i was wondering din bakit ung 1 fr us is cleared while sama sama kami sa case while d rest of us has been dismissed? If i will not settle ill be terminated with a bad record + a possible legal action from our former company..anu po bang mas proper gawin kong piliin sa dalwa?? Wala nmn po akong mapiling maganda since d choices is all in favor 2d company..pls help me..thank you

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

di mo naman pinaliwanag.. pano nawala yung items?? bakit ka nasangkot?? and you were terminated.. so you were found guilty don sa offense..

riz

Arresto Menor

Ive been appointed as head inventory though no training, no endorsement of documents basta na lang sinabi inventory na ko..wala q choice but to accept job though it was not included to my job description that i signed before..that items was lost due to theft case of 1 of our casual staff who has previous theft case on his former job..nasangkot ako because iam the custodian and due to gross negligence & willful disobedience ko daw..we want to prove that casual staff is guilty but my former manager refuse to do some investigation fr d police so our suggestion that it should ne blotter was not heard since kmi ung mga regular kaming 4 ang ginisa 4 d lost items..at ung alternate inventory q was cleared & juz d 3 of us was dismissed fr d work..4 their choices nhi2rapan aq if what should i do? Pls help me..tnx

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

asan yung casual staff? kung sure kayo na sya yung nagnakaw eh bakit hindi nyo sampahan nang kaso??

riz

Arresto Menor

After i discover the lost items..nag declared akong my nawawala na nga..kinabukasan that suspect nvr reported 4 work ever since..my superior planned an ocular visit to his house..and to their surprise almost lahat ng gamit nya mga bago & hindi xa capable bumili ng mga ganun since cla nlng ng father nya ang mgkasama at maliit lng sweldo nya fr us..kung estimate nasa almost 300k ung mga andung gamit and lahat ng mga kwento nya s min b4 puro lies..na proved xa ng superior ko nung nakausap mismo nila ung father ni casual staff during visit..he is our suspect..pwede pa po b kmi mg file case s kanya though it happen last year pa po??? That suspect has been terminated again fr his current job..wat case should we file? Kahit suspect pa lng po xa at wala p kmi concrete evidenve tlga?? Tnx in advance sir patok

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

ay kailangan meron kayong strong evidence.. hindi pwede mag file kayo kasi suspect nyo lang sya.. tsaka bakit pinatagal nyo pa.. wala ba kayo guards?

riz

Arresto Menor

Kaya po were requesting b4 s manager nmn mg file n kme ng criminal case,.to prove our allegation against d casual staff..pwede p po kaya kmi file ng case? But our manager refuse to dat as per her d mgt has d legal team who will handle that case..pero kmi n binalikan at tinerminate then pinagbabayad p po..pls help and paki advise po aq..salamat po ulet..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum