Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

losing child support case

+3
attyLLL
concepab
dream123
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:49 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

Hi atty,

Can i ask the court to authorize me to claim the cash bond he paid because it is on our agreement that he will give them to me when we signed our settlement last May, but until now he is not claiming it.

Thank you..

77losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:26 pm

attyLLL

if it is in the court-approved agreement, then yes, you can ask the court to have it released to you through a motion.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

78losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:37 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

yes atty.

i remember the fiscal said to staff to indicate on the reason for the affidavit of desistance is for the release of bail bond..

is that it atty?

thank you.

79losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:38 am

janejune

Arresto Menor

hi,

i need advice regarding on this matter.  may anak akong nasa custody ng ama niya since feb. 2009.   i stop supporting my son 2011, when i give birth to my daugther. the father of my daugther and I are not yet married.  kung kukunin ko ung son ko next yr para sa akin na siya lumaki, possible po kaya ung na hindi ako magka problema at hindi nila ako bigyan ng grounds on not to surrender my son to me? natatakot kasi ako ung lolo ng anak ko ang nag request na sa kanya nalang ung bata, at the same time atty. din kasi ung lolo.Sad   

i need help what to do. pls.

80losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:45 am

attyLLL

dream, yes, that can be a basis.

jane, start your own thread

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

81losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:23 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

hi Atty,

i called the branch office and found out that he already claimed the bail bond, However, he still does not deposit it on my account as promised. I already emailed him to remind him. I also asked for the the separate money for my daughter's birthday which is included on out agreement which he does not give and it it a month due already. But he is not replying...

Please advise what is the next step that i should do in order for him to comply with our written agreement.

thank you very much, Atty.

82losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:40 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

Hi Atty,

I'm back!

I jsut want to ask if I can ask the court to provide me a "court order" to be given to my ex's employer since he failed to give our agreed monthly support and half of his share on our daughter's tuition fee. I am trying to reach him but he do not reply.

Also, if i can ask to reinstate the case since he is not compying with our written agreement anymore.

Thank you!

Last edited by dream123 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

83losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:21 am

crristine

Arresto Menor

hi atty

i am married since 2009...and got a child same year...went to work abroad at 2010..my daughter stayed at my parents custody in Philippines....my husband is working in manila and sending 2000-5000 pesos monthly for our child's expenses...not enough so rest is coming from me...our relationship as a husband and wife goes rocky, main reason is im forcing him to work harder for our family...i have no plans of working abroad on my entire life...about 2-3 years ago he finally made a decision of helping our family on financial matter by going abroad too....he stayed there for less than 5 months and got terminated from his work....

84losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:32 am

crristine

Arresto Menor

hi atty

i am married since 2009...and got a child same year...went to work abroad at 2010..my daughter stayed at my parents custody in Philippines....my husband is working in manila and sending 2000-5000 pesos monthly for our child's expenses...not enough so rest is coming from me...our relationship as a husband and wife goes rocky, main reason is im forcing him to work harder for our family...i have no plans of working abroad on my entire life...about 2-3 years ago he finally made a decision of helping our family on financial matter by going abroad too....he stayed there for less than 5 months and got terminated from his work....from the time he's in abroad he's sending money to our child with 2000-4000 pesos monthly through his mother....and that time also he got an affair with other woman and posting their pictures together on facebook...i confronted him and he says yes and added because of me...because im too far away...and me forcing him to work harder....and as he goes back home and work in manila again...he once again had an affair and even put their picture together on his viber account...its been a year or two now that we weren't talking nicely with each other...fighting and blaming each other...for now i had a boyfriend...i am worried of our child's custody...for now i am rest assured that the child is with my parents...what if he filed for child custody?who has the rights on us for our child?please help..need advice...

85losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:47 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

crristine wrote:hi atty

i am married since 2009...and got a child same year...went to work abroad at 2010..my daughter stayed at my parents custody in Philippines....my husband is working in manila and sending 2000-5000 pesos monthly for our child's expenses...not enough so rest is coming from me...our relationship as a husband and wife goes rocky, main reason is im forcing him to work harder for our family...i have no plans of working abroad on my entire life...about 2-3 years ago he finally made a decision of helping our family on financial matter by going abroad too....he stayed there for less than 5 months and got terminated from his work....from the time he's in abroad he's sending money to our child with 2000-4000 pesos monthly through his mother....and that time also he got an affair with other woman and posting their pictures together on facebook...i confronted him and he says yes and added because of me...because im too far away...and me forcing him to work harder....and as he goes back home and work in manila again...he once again had an affair and even put their picture together on his viber account...its been a year or two now that we weren't talking nicely with each other...fighting and blaming each other...for now i had a boyfriend...i am worried of our child's custody...for now i am rest assured that the child is with my parents...what if he filed for child custody?who has the rights on us for our child?please help..need advice...

The court will always decide base on the welfare of the child. but if the child is under 7 y/o. the custody is with the mother, that is as per the rules. above that, the child can select or the court will decide.

86losing child support case - Page 4 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:38 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

dream123 wrote:Hi Atty,

I'm back!

I jsut want to ask if I can ask the court to provide me a "court order" to be given to my ex's employer since he failed to give our agreed monthly support and half of his share on our daughter's tuition fee. I am trying to reach him but he do not reply.

Also, if i can ask to reinstate the case since he is not compying with our written agreement anymore.

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum