Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

losing child support case

+3
attyLLL
concepab
dream123
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

up

52losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:23 pm

attyLLL

yes, you can but with the prosecutor's consent

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

53losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:15 pm

jesusamaria.fernandez

Arresto Menor

Regarding Case Against Abandonment and non - child support.. during 3months pregnancy the father of my child left me in my parents house and abandonde me during pregnacy tapos siniraan nya pa aq sa lht ng ngtratrabaho sa SM cnv nya na hnd nya aq klala at d nya ito anak tapos hinamak nya ung pagkatao ng q.wla aq ntanggap na support during pregnancy hanngang manganak aq wla sya binigay 2months baby q pumunta aq sa sm north para ipakita sa knya ang gnawa nya lng tinakbuhan kmi sa lht ng tao.at hinamak ang pakatao ng anak ny kla q magbabago sta at matutuwa kpag nkta nya ung anak nya kaso pinagmamalaki nya na tinataguan nya kmi at ngpalipat lipat ng branch ngaun na sm harison sya ace ..dinala q ulti baba q pra humingi ng medical support ksao pinauwi lng kmi gusto q sya mkulong sa pagabanduna sa anak q at hindi pananagutan nya sa akin.gusto q sya matanggal at maban sa trabaho nya pra sa pagiging iresponsable tapos kinikwento nya pa sa mga promo ung ginagwa namnin sa kama sya pa naman ang nagiisa at unang lalaki nkakuha skn.anu po ba dpat q gawin .gusto q magbgay sya ng support sa bata hanngang 18yrs .pero gusto nya pirmahan ung abandonment letter for not acknoledging my child..pwede ko po ba kasuhan ung ama ng anak q sa pagiging iresponsable at pra mawalan ng trabaho at magkaroon ng record sa nbi.pinagmamalaki nya pa sa mga tao na tinakbuhan nya aq at madami dw sya binuntis na tinakbuhan..walang bahid na pagsisis kht nitong 30 hinarAP q sa knya anak q ksao ayw nya makita at ayaw magbigay ng child support..mana mana lng dw dhl inabanduna din dw sya ng ama nya

54losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

hi atty,

what if my ex bf won't show up on the hearings. we had a hearing last January but he and his lawyer did not show up. we weill be having another hearing next month and i'm afraid he will fail to show up again. what will happen then?

thanks!

55losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

attyLLL

he is not required to attend all hearings. if they do not appear, then they waive their right to cross examine or present a witness.

56losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:00 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

then what will happen with the case? will it still prosper?

thank you, atty.

57losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:17 pm

attyLLL

yes, it can

58losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

my ex is asking me to sign a compromise agreement, but when i read it, it looks like a affidavit of desistance because it says that i cannot file another case against him and the existing case will not prosper anymore.

Is it correct atty? it seems that they are deceiving me so i did not sign yet... your advise please...

thanks.

59losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:07 pm

attyLLL

dream, if you want him to voluntarily settle and give support, you have to give up the case. can't have it both ways.

the only way to force him to give while the case is ongoing is for the court to order him to provide support.

it has been years since your case began. if you settle now and the settlement includes an acknowledgement that he is the father and there will be regular support, that would not be a bad ending. if he violates the agreement, then you can file a new case or ask the court to execute the agreement.

if you are committed to prosecuting him, don't negotiate anymore.

60losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:09 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thanks for the prompt reply atty. really appreciate it.

"if he violates the agreement,ask the court to execute the agreement"

does this include reopening the case? because I think it is not practical for me anymore to file a new case again... pls enlighten me so i know my rights.

I want him to be prosecuted, however, my fiscal is not that helpful to me and just wanted me to sign the agreement right away even if it is not enough. I am really confused.

thanks in advance.

61losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:29 am

attyLLL

if you want him to voluntarily settle and give support, you have to give up the case. can't have it both ways.

what are the terms of the agreement?

62losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

Please see below atty.

He will give 6k monthly support.

On the condition that i will move for the dismissal or execute and affidavit of desistance and no longer pursue claim of any monetary awards on the above entitled case.

That base on the said amicable settlement, I will dismiss the case permanently in favor of the accused and shall release the latter from any and all liabilities whether civil, criminal, administrative or monetary in connection with the above case.

That complainant and accused hereby agreed to have the case permanently with prejudice and to terminate and close the said case

In the event of any violation of this compromise agreement the aggrieved party is entitled to secure a writ of execution from this honorable court with damages.

Thank you atty.

63losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

dream123 wrote:Please see below atty.

He will give 6k monthly support.

On the condition that i will move for the dismissal or execute and affidavit of desistance and no longer pursue claim of any monetary awards on the above entitled case.

That base on the said amicable settlement, I will dismiss the case permanently in favor of the accused and shall release the latter from any and all liabilities whether civil, criminal, administrative or monetary in connection with the above case.

That complainant and accused hereby agreed to have the case permanently with prejudice and to terminate and close the said case

In the event of any violation of this compromise agreement the aggrieved party is entitled to secure a writ of execution from this honorable court with damages.

Thank you atty.

6k/month? Did you asked for increment, let’s say every 3 or 5 yrs. the amount will increase? And how about the other expenses like hospitalization, school expenses or other emergencies?

64losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:41 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

i will just about to add that when we see each other again in court.. please advise specific expenses and amounts so i have an idea.

thanks.

65losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 pm

attyLLL

6k a month is not a bad figure for support of a child. consider asking him for

1) an initial amount as a down payment
2) increase of 10% every 3 years for the monthly amount
3) half of tuition for school and emergency hospital expenses
4) acknowledgment that he is the father

and you have to agree to let go of the case completely.

66losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thank you very much atty.

but what if he failed to do the conditions, what will be my legal remedy that i can also include in the compromise agreement?

67losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:43 am

attyLLL

if the court will approve the compromise agreement (which imo, would be improper in cases of 9262) then you can ask the court to execute the agreement, and the court sheriff will demand from and look for his assets.

of if it will not be approved, you'll have to file a new case for enforcement.

68losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:26 pm

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

should i include it on the written agreement? bec it was not stated what will be the consequence if he failed to do what is agreed upon. Or the court will just say it once i signed?

Just want to be sure...

thanks. i really appreciate it, atty.

69losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 am

attyLLL

include it in the agreement, and have the agreement approved by the court.

70losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:34 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

thanks atty.

i have another problem though, he was dismissed from his job last year and i am not sure if he is still unemployed at the moment. can he use that as a reason to not give support? although i would doubt that because he is a licensed engineer. what should i do atty?

thanks.

71losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm

attyLLL

i think you already have sufficient information to make a decision. good luck.

72losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

i already signed the affidavit of desistance, does that mean i cannot file any case against him anymore if he fails to comply on the agreement?

i am asking because he is not communicating with me regarding the 24k bond that should be given to me as a support. I am really worried bec i do not know where he is working now and home address. we only communicate through email and he do not reply to me.

thank you.

73losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:49 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

i already signed the affidavit of desistance, does that mean i cannot file any case against him anymore if he fails to comply on the agreement?

i am asking because he is not communicating with me regarding the 24k bond that should be given to me as a support. I am really worried bec i do not know where he is working now and home address. we only communicate through email and he do not reply to me.

thank you.

74losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 pm

attyLLL

you should have your support agreement approved by the court. if he fails to fulfill his obligation, you can ask the court to enforce the agreement

75losing child support case - Page 3 Empty Re: losing child support case Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 am

dream123

Reclusion Temporal

yes atty, it was approved before the court.

can i be the one to personally process the release of the cash bail bond instead? thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum