Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical Injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical Injury Empty Physical Injury Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 pm

jairbyz

Arresto Menor

Hi esteemed lawyers,

Hoping for insights / suggestions...

Earlier today, we learned that my dad was detained in Caloocan police station for physical injury. Around afternoon, when we called the precinct, they said that my dad was on his way to the fiscal na with the complainant. What happened was, while my dad was jogging on his way home, the kid Junior (illegitimate son of my uncle - dad's side) said something to him that's not really nice. My dad was holding a bunch of malunggay leaves then. Siguro sa sobrang inis nya sa "kabastusan" daw ng bibig nung bata, napukpok nya sa ulo ng malunggay leaves bunch. Junior of course told this to his mom & the mom filed the case. Now, we just learned that previously, nagfile ng case sa DSWD ung mom ni Junior na si Jocelyn against my dad kasi minolestya daw nya ung isang anak nya that has physical disabilities (mute, probably retarded i dont know coz they never had her checked up). This is really way insane. My dad said he did not do it & I believe him. BTW, we're not living w/ him na since my parents separated. So, my question is, what should we expect from the fiscal? Do we have a case? How do we proceed? Do we need a lawyer at this time? I'll be meeting with my dad later on 9ish when he comes back from the fiscal. If my dad's really innocent, what can we file against Jocelyn? Thanks in advance for your help. It's very much appreciated.

2Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:19 pm

jairbyz

Arresto Menor

update...

talked to my dad awhile ago...eto daw ung kaso sa kanya: child abuse, physical injuries, rape and one other I forgot. 80k's the bail which we do not have. They're gonna assign a PAO lawyer daw for the hearing pero wala pang date. Now I know the hearings would take a long time, my dad's 59 y/o...Is there anything that we can do? Can they really charge rape for an "incident" that supposedly happened quite some time ago? Can they charge it w/o any testing done? The child involved is MUTE & not normal. Pls help. Thanks!

3Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:47 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you file bail so he can get out, then file a motion for reinvestigation to allow him to file a counter affidavit and present his evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Physical Injury Empty Re: Physical Injury Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm

jairbyz

Arresto Menor

if we filed for bail, my dad will get out but then, pag rape na, dadamputin ulit din cya den ikukulong? so nasayang po yung bail namin? thanks po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum