Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physical injury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Physical injury Empty Physical injury Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

coolcats88

Arresto Menor

my friend was found guilty of physical injury even though he did not do anything.. (bahala na si Lord sa kanila) Now, he has to make choice/decision.. The judge sentence him to 10days or he can file for probation.. he's actually contemplating if he should make an appeal to CA (which means more expenses) or file for probation which is 6months duration. Is the probation easy? he has to report monthly tho' but i'm not sure how probation goes. anybody has the same experience? lalabas ba sa NBI record nya if he will file for probation?

we are quite surprised that the judge found him guilty considering that the doctor who did his certificate never attended the hearing, they have no witnesses and other inconsistencies. iba talaga pag may pera katapat lahat nabibili..

pls help!

2Physical injury Empty Re: Physical injury Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 pm

attyLLL

the criminal record will appear on his nbi record, but at least he won't have to serve imprisonment.

he should discuss the matter with his lawyer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum