Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schedule problem. Please help.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Schedule problem. Please help. Empty Schedule problem. Please help. Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:32 pm

googlemouse

Arresto Menor

I work in a call center and I have a tough schedule. My shift changes at least twice a week. And sometimes I get less rests. For example: my shift today is at 1pm to 9:30pm. My next schedule is tomorrow at 3:00am to 12:00nn. The difference is 5.5hours. And then minus the preparation time, travel time from work to home and home to work.

I only get around 3-4 hours of sleep when my shift changes. I know I could talk to our HR. But I would like to know before hand if this kind of shifting is against the code.

Thank you

2Schedule problem. Please help. Empty Re: Schedule problem. Please help. Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:53 pm

attyLLL

if this occurs once or twice a month, that can be tolerated, but more than that, you can make a complaint to HR or the nearest dole office

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Schedule problem. Please help. Empty Thank you :) Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

googlemouse

Arresto Menor

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum