Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my friend needs help...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my friend needs help... Empty my friend needs help... Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 pm

alone123

Arresto Menor

yung friend ko po pinapanagot sa kanya ung baby ng babaeng nag cli-claim na nabuntis nya,the girl already gave birth, tapos marami pong beses na binibigyan sya ng mga threats sa FB na ipapakulong daw,pde po ba ung mangyari na makulong ung friend ko kahit hindi po klaro na sa kanya talaga ung ung baby??

incase po na sa friend ko talaga ung baby,papanagutan nya ba un?

what if po ayaw ng friend ko na panagutan ung baby??thanks po

thanks po..

we really need you response..thanks

2my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:33 pm

alone123

Arresto Menor

please po we need your reply thanks... :C

3my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:19 pm

legallyspeaking

Arresto Menor

Did your friend have a sexual relationship with the woman prior to her conceiving the child? If yes, then may possibility na sa kanya ang bata. Mag pa-DNA test para ma determine if he's really the father of the child. If he claims that he could not have fathered the child because of some physical impossibility, then he should be willing to undergo the DNA test to disprove the woman's allegations. Otherwise, your friend should be man enough to face the consequences of his actions.

4my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:48 pm

alone123

Arresto Menor

yes po and before that ung girl has multiple boyfriends according sa mga friends nung babae tapos meron pa pong inuuwian ung girl which is her ex bf, so sabi ng friend ko po na while on the course of their "what so ever relationship" po nagulat nlang po sya na pinapanagot sa kanya ung bata. ni hindi nga po kamukha nung baby ung friend ko po eh.hehe

anyway,

sino po ung magbabayad incase na mag ppa DNA testing po,ung friend ko or ung babae?

and what consequences will my friend face in case that it is really his child and he doesn't want to take the responsibility of having the baby?

thank po

5my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:41 pm

legallyspeaking

Arresto Menor

If your friend is convinced that he may not have fathered the child, he should initiate, and he may ask the woman to shoulder half of the cost of the DNA test. The woman cannot compel your friend to marry her, but she may seek child support kung kanya ang bata. If he doesn't want to take responsibility voluntarily, the woman may seek legal action.

6my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:58 pm

alone123

Arresto Menor

ok po last question po, what kind of legal actions will the woman do?
at meron po ba yang lusot?

financially unstable po ung friend ko.

what would be his course of action?thanks po

7my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:56 am

legallyspeaking

Arresto Menor

If there is no voluntary recognition on your friend's part, she may file in court a Petition for Paternity and Support to enforce a civil obligation of the putative (supposed) father specifically for the purpose of establishing parentage and his duty to support an illegitimate child. However, if your friend, nevertheless, recognizes the child, the woman may still seek financial support from your friend's end. Support is a mandatory obligation, which cannot be waived, renounced, transmitted to a third person or compensated, and under our law, even illegitimate children have the right to be supported by their parent/s. Notwithstanding, meron tayong tinatawag na "proportionality". i.e., the support must be based on the necessities of the child and the means of the person obliged to give support. Ang ibig sabihin in simple terms, reasonable dapat ang support: yung pangangailangan lang ng bata at hanggang sa kaya lang ng ama.

8my friend needs help... Empty Re: my friend needs help... Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

alone123

Arresto Menor

ah ok po...

thank you po so much po...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum