Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Humiliation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Humiliation Empty Humiliation Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am

greane

Arresto Menor

Atty. ask ko lang your advise on my boss' words to me during our one on one meeting. I was called by my supervisor the other day for a meeting with the manager and the big boss, together with my supervisor. This is regarding my sales performance and evaluation. Our big boss (their family owns the company) told me that hindi daw nya pwedeng tanggapin na wala ako na contribute na benta for the past 3 months. I was hired last December 5, 2011. What really hurt me was when he said "MAHIYA HIYA KA NAMAN!" sarcastically. I was even accused of doing sideline jobs from my previous company which I never did. Kaya daw hindi ako makabenta kasi hindi daw ako naka focus sa company nya. I know that hindi naman po sya mag kocomment ng ganon kung walang nag feed sa kanya ng ganong information. I know that it is my supervisor who told him that. I was also told that if I don't produce this month wala na daw kami pag uusapan. Pero atty. meron po ako pinirmahan na contract that until May pa ang probationary period ko, may bearing po ba ito? I was really hurt because I wasn't given any merits for the hard work I did. I came from a real estate company and now I am currently working as a team leader for a paper company. Totally different industry. I am on my adjustment period. Though, I was able to generate MANY potential clients via saturation and cold canvass. 100% effort ang ibinigay ko para sa company nila, matinong trabaho ang ginawa ko. To think that I have 1M quota per month na kailangan bunuin plus 3 people under me to handle pa and manage. Mahirap po bunuin ang 1M because napaka liit lang ng amount ng products namin. And what makes it even harder is palagi kami natatalo sa biddings dahil mataas sya mag costing, he won't even admit to that. Worse pa po dyan na kapag hindi namin na reach ang 50% ng aming quota wala kami commission na makukuha. I was really hurt and frustrated. Medyo naging emotional talaga ako sa incident na yon na hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa rin sya makalimutan. Sobrang napahiya ako nung time na yon. What advise can you give me atty.?

2Humiliation Empty Re: Humiliation Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 pm

attyLLL

talk to your HR manager about it first

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum