Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive suspension

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive suspension Empty Preventive suspension Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:43 pm

youngmha

Arresto Menor

Na hire po aku nung oct/24/2011 and was under probationary period. Pero bigla ko nlng po nalaman at the later part of march naka flag daw ako and under investigation due to high number of outbound calls (in our line of business I'm an inbound gencare rep wherein I have to call customers for troubleshooting and if the call was disconnected) I was so shocked ng malaman kong I'll have a preventive suspension for 30 days last march 28/2012 it was served. Ang pinagtataka ko lng po kung bakit d man lng aku ininform prior to starting taking calls as probationary employee or kumbaga ni walang feedback about it wala man lang warning or coaching. Tas me mga calls silang na pulled up it was the day that I was endorsed to production after graduating in training.anu po ang gagawin ko? Feeling ko di tama ang ginawa nila skin. Bago na serve sakin ang notice to explain while waiting makailang beses pa nila binago ang allegations ng sinabi ko sa HR sa mali eto at mapa file talaga aku ng complaint about it. After few hours of waiting nabago na nnman ung allegations at dinagdagan pa ng numbers ng outbound calls ko for jan,feb,march. After that marami pang sumunud sakin. anu po ang dpat kong gawin?

2Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 pm

attyLLL

your primary concern now is to prepare your explanation. note that they will have the recording of those calls so don't try to make up lies. explain why you made them.

on the other hand, i don't understand clearly why making an outbound call will be considered an offense unless it's argued that it reduces AHT.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:34 pm

assilem

Arresto Menor

I have someone close to me who was under preventive suspension because he plans to seek advise from Dole. When the management got heard of his plan he was suspended imeadiately through a letter. He then filed a complaint at DOLE. After the first hearing both parties agreed for reinstatement and amicable settlement however after the hearing, the company terminated him because he was a threat daw to the company.

Afterwards he filed case to NLRC. The company would not settle amicably daw and fight so the position papers are to be submitted by both parties. Question, matagal ba abutin ang decicion after ng submission ng position paper. Second how come the company are still willing to fight though alam nila ung lapses nila. Bukod sa illegal dismissal, underwage pa sila.

4Preventive suspension Empty Re: Preventive suspension Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:37 pm

assilem

Arresto Menor

HELP UNFAIR!

I have someone close to me who was under preventive suspension because he plans to seek advise from Dole. When the management got heard of his plan he was suspended imeadiately through a letter. He then filed a complaint at DOLE. After the first hearing both parties agreed for reinstatement and amicable settlement however after the hearing, the company terminated him because he was a threat daw to the company.

Afterwards he filed case to NLRC. The company would not settle amicably daw and fight so the position papers are to be submitted by both parties. Question, matagal ba abutin ang decicion after ng submission ng position paper. Second how come the company are still willing to fight though alam nila ung lapses nila. Bukod sa illegal dismissal, underwage pa sila.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum