Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refusal to return security deposit

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refusal to return security deposit Empty Refusal to return security deposit Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 am

Legal_tayo

Arresto Menor

The land lord is refusing our security deposit P85,000 and non issuance of BIR official reciepts for the condo unit that I rented for 20 months.

I keeping communicating with her thru email but ignoring me at all, she lives in Las Vegas Nevada USA.

Can I refer her to BIR for possible tax fraud/evasion?
I know that she is deos not register her unit/s as rental property and keep renting them out.
She owns more than 3 properties in Makati, and QC.

I am planning to file a case agianst her and can I ask the DOJ to issue a hold departure order so went she visited the Philippines she will be stopped at the airport.

I really want her to retrun my money ASAP.

2Refusal to return security deposit Empty Re: Refusal to return security deposit Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 pm

attyLLL

actually, you will also be asked by the bir if you have been remitting the withholding tax on your rental payments, but yes you can report her for non-issuance of receipts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Refusal to return security deposit Empty Re: Refusal to return security deposit Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Legal_tayo

Arresto Menor

The rental agreement is simple... just monthly payment of P85,000.
What will be the possible outcome of this if I refer her to BIR.

4Refusal to return security deposit Empty Re: Refusal to return security deposit Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Legal_tayo

Arresto Menor

There is also a possibility that she pay for it and register the title under her son's name and possible not paying the donor's tax

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum