Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Termination Effective Immediately

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Illegal Termination Effective Immediately Empty Illegal Termination Effective Immediately Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:21 am

myrrah

Arresto Menor

good day..just want to ask some advice regarding on my termination effective immediately.. I was hired last February 27, 2012..no contract signed, but paid with the above minimum wage as an internal auditor of one of the company..but last saturday, our senior audit told me verbally that in behalf of our general manager and the management, my employment ended immediately, but i can still report for work until the end of march..i texted our general manager (because thats her one way of communication even were in the office) and asks her what are the reason behind my termination, that i don't even given a chance to defend my self and be evaluated..she just replied that "i'm observing what i u are doing and i just felt that u are not the kind of auditor that we are looking for, so u didnt go for an evaluation.
my question:
1.) is it a legal reason to terminate an employee based on the feelings of a general manager?
2.) and is it proper to terminate an employee verbally without any notice?
3.) please advice me of what im going to do!

thanks!

attyLLL

if you are hired and allowed to work without a probationary or other kind of contract, you are automatically a regular employee and cannot be terminated without just or authorized cause

the remedy is to file a case at nlrc for illegal termination.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

myrrah

Arresto Menor

Today our payroll incharge texted me to go tO the office to claim my remaining salary for the 6 days that I've worked b4 i was terminated and to sign a quitclaim and he said that our general manager told him to tell me to pass my resignation letter!
My question:
Will i signed the quitclaim and get my remaining salary?
AnD pass a resignation letter?thanks

attyLLL

if you intend to file a complaint at nlrc, my recommendation is that you do not.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum