Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

accused of theft (CCTV)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1accused of theft (CCTV) Empty accused of theft (CCTV) Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:12 am

andyitak

Arresto Menor

hi po first of all i would like to thank you in advance for any advice. here it goes, i was given by our HR a notice of explanation regarding the violation of "theft or embezzelement" why? nkita daw kami sa cctv na ginalaw ang mga box na may mga pera. box is situated in a populated area in our office malapit sa exit ng ofis so lhat ng tao mikita ka. did we touch the box yes but this is to check if madami n laman ng box ng department nmin sadly nahulog ang mga pera na barya dun at ciempre ibabalik nmin., we are accused of stealing the money of other boxes na nilagay nmin pr sa department nmin. question is how do we answer this if i would like to pursue a counter charges? sobrang nakakahiya na maparatangan p lng na magnanakaw. after so may years of being a good and law abiding employee.. how would i answer the notice to explain should i answer it? HR ang nagfile ng kaso and HR din ang magdedecide? is it fair, salamat po,,,

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum