Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

paying debt,but no receipts given

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1paying debt,but no receipts given Empty paying debt,but no receipts given Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 pm

juliean

Arresto Menor

good afternoon po atty and moderators,

Just wanna seek advice po kasi been 4 yrs now na nagbabayad ako sa kaibigan ko.

2008 nag offer sya ngRTW consignment business (payable within 2 months) but the RTW's po pinabenta ko po sa kapatid ng bayaw ko but unfortunately hindi ako nabayaran. Since then nagbibigay na po ako ng bayad kahit paunti-unti and 2 years ago nanghingi po ako ng resibo,copy ng P.O. and statement of acct.pero d ako nabigyan. nwala ko na kasi yung copy ng P.O. ko and di kna rin na monitor yung mga bayad ko. Sa ngayon ho hiningi kna man ulit kung pwed ako bigyan ng resibo and copy ng P.O. sabi po sa text wla na daw syang kopya instead po statment of acct from the supplier nya. how wud i know po if talagan utang ko yun? and pwed ba na d kna bayaran yung utang ko if d sya mkaprovide ng P.O. na my signature ko? kasi wla namang sya basis kung ganun. Please advice po kung ano dapat kung gawin.

Thank you po and Godbless!

juliean

2paying debt,but no receipts given Empty Re: paying debt,but no receipts given Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 pm

attyLLL

if he can prove that you received the goods, it will be your burden to prove that you paid for them. he can argue that it is estafa

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum