Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tampering Receipts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tampering Receipts Empty Tampering Receipts Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:30 pm

pinoylawyerisabel

Arresto Menor

My company has just sent me a notice regarding fraudulent allegations on 1) official receipt tampering (different values on original and duplicate), and 2) claiming mobile units that are different from the receipt submitted.

Background: It was noticed that several ORs on my claims for the period were of my handwriting. I admitted because it's the truth. Several establishments do not know how to properly fill up the ORs and the company has been stringent to the details. They want the details complete and with no erasures, otherwise, we are questioned.

The ORs with different values on original and duplicate are also of my deed. The value on the original was higher because I am allotted a budget and I try to claim that. The same for the mobile phone allowance, that is why I sent an OR to meet the allowance amount, but later on clarified to company that one item on the OR was not a mobile phone, and submitted receipt that is of the same value to budget for claims.

2Tampering Receipts Empty Re: Tampering Receipts Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:09 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

And your question is?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Tampering Receipts Empty Re: Tampering Receipts Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:21 pm

pinoylawyerisabel

Arresto Menor

Can I still defend myself in this scenario?

4Tampering Receipts Empty Re: Tampering Receipts Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:01 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry, that is still fraud, regardless of the intent.

Best option is to admit the act and explain the reasons behind it very well.

And hope the company does not terminate your employment.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum