Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support and Legal separation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child Support and Legal separation Empty Child Support and Legal separation Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 pm

sgeronimo

Arresto Menor

Hi. My husband and I have been separated for over 6 years but we never filed for legal separation. We have 2 kids who are living separately as our eldest lives with her dad while our youngest lives with me. This has been the set-up since we separated. Being weak at the time of our separation, i was not able to assert my rights as a mother. My daughter at that time was only 7, when she opted to stay with her dad, i did not argue and had agreed to have her stay with her dad. Currently, we both support each child who lives with us in terms of food, shelter, clothing, medical and education. I'd like to be enlightened to what my rights are on the ff:

1. I would like to know if I still have the right to ask for child support and if he could also ask the same from me.
2. I'd like to get both our children to live with me, how can I make this possible legally?
3. I know for a fact that he impregnated his first cousin while we were still married in addition to drug addiction and other infidelity cases. The child was eventually aborted. Can this be grounds for me to get full custody of my children, annulment or legal separation?

I hope to get some clarification on my queries above. If not, to atleast understand and exercise my rights.

Thanks.

2Child Support and Legal separation Empty Re: Child Support and Legal separation Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 pm

attyLLL

you have to file a case for custody of both children.

i wouldn't assert that abortion unless you have proof to back up the allegation, and you have to show that he represents a threat to your child.

post no. 13,000

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum