Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearing of name on cmap

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearing of name on cmap Empty Clearing of name on cmap Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Spearhead

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney, ask ko lang po how can i clear my name sa cmap? I have 2 credit cards before na parehong nahawakan ng collection agency. Now, nag aapply po kasi ako ng work ulit and actually sa bank din ang inaaplayan ko. I wonder why, there was no responses received from those banks I am applying. One officer na kakilala ko from a bank told me that meron daw nakitang negative sa card ko. Pwede ko po bang malaman ang procedure kung pano ko ma clear yung name ko sa cmap? I have the two certificate of full payment issued to me by the said banks. I will wait for your reply. Thanks and Godbless you all ...

2Clearing of name on cmap Empty Re: Clearing of name on cmap Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:01 pm

attyLLL

that's a private organization.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Clearing of name on cmap Empty Re: Clearing of name on cmap Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:46 pm

chanandres97

Arresto Menor

Assuming CMAP did not receive any request to update credit record (includes bounced check), credit references is updated once the file is purged, that is done for more than 10 years old records..

4Clearing of name on cmap Empty Re: Clearing of name on cmap Thu May 17, 2012 4:19 pm

daopotterxy

Arresto Menor

HI Atty,

Newbie here.

I had a defaulted credit card since 2010 and now, I would like to settle it so I can clear up my name. I called the issuing bank, and they said I can still pay which is good but my question is about the CMAP. Per my conversation with the bank rep, my name will be on CMAP permanently, the record will only be updated showing CLEARED/PAID. Is this true? will my record in CMAP affect my transactions with bank in the future?

Can I assume it safe that my payment directly to bank with certificate of clearance is safe?

please advise

dao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum