Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clearing my name - paid obligations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearing my name - paid obligations Empty Clearing my name - paid obligations Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 pm

cabinflightcrew

Arresto Menor

I had a previous debt in Abu Dhabi which was left unsettled since I had to go back to the Philippines immediately. I eventually settled all my obligations and was cleared of them according to the bank. They informed me that the non liability clearance will be sent to my address in Abu Dhabi since they cannot send this elsewhere. Not via email or fax and not to any other address but the one I am living in. Unfortunately for me, since I am here in the Philippines, I was not able to receive the letter. I only have with me the proof of payments as well as the email exchanges with the collection agency in Abu Dhabi. That was 2009.

Until now, I keep getting notices from different collection agencies for those accounts. I probably have received 4 or 5 notices since 2009 and each time I had to go through the tedious process of clearing my name altogether.

This has to stop and I need a legal remedy for this if there is one. What actions can I take? Where can I get a lawyer to finally put an end on this?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum