Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCAP and CMAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CCAP and CMAP Empty CCAP and CMAP Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Manicdipster10

Arresto Menor

Hi, i would just like to know if there really is credit card management of the philippines? Because I recently visited CMAP and they told me to also get clearance from CCAP but unfortunately I have roamed makati without any luck of finding such an org. Tried googling it but to no avail. I wanted to make sure tht im veing cleared from all of my records from my old credit card that i have finally closed down. Hope you can help me with finding them. Thanks.

2CCAP and CMAP Empty CMAP or CCAP Certification??? Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:45 pm

HeadMan23

Arresto Menor

I really need your legal help; I called the CMAP office to inquire about acquiring an official clearance letter from them and after verifying that my name was not in their records, they also mentioned that they do not issue any clearance certifications.

They then instructed me to call CCAP but when I called they too mentioned that they do not have a database of delinquent credit card accounts (not sure if it was true though) and that they also do not issue any certificate of clearance as well.

Question now is, aside from the letter of clearance from the banks themselves, how can you verify nor confirm in writing that you no longer have any issues with CMAP or CCAP???

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum