Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CMAP and NFIS Database

+3
FrancesTejero
sureshock2000
sherylvelasco_02
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CMAP and NFIS Database Empty CMAP and NFIS Database Mon May 30, 2011 5:21 pm

sherylvelasco_02

Arresto Menor

Hi po, all of my cancelled credit cards and personal loan are already settled. I received the certification from each bank that my account is already closed and settled. Now that I want to apply for a new credit card or apply a loan, this still stops or hinder the approval since my name reflects in CMAP and NFIS. How can my name be removed on that database? Who can help me with this problem? Can a bank manger request for the deletion of my name? I'm willing to pay the charges if there is any as long as my name will be cleared at any bad credit database. Thank very much and hope to hear from you soonest.

2CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Mon May 30, 2011 10:01 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

try going to the office of the Credit Management Association of the Philippines (CMAP)at Rm. 401 Cattleya Condominium 235 Salcedo Street Legaspi Village 1200 Makati, Philippines.
Tel no.817-83986
Present all the proof of payments you made and certification that you have settled your arrears. But do not give out original copies....sometimes they tend to pressure you to give out original documents...

3CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 am

sherylvelasco_02

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for your reply and help, Sir. Smile

4CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm

sherylvelasco_02

Arresto Menor

hi, Sir. I just would like to clarify the number is it 8178398? Do you have any other number Sir? Thanks a lot.

5CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:07 pm

FrancesTejero

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon.

I just want to ask on how to clear my name for having a bad credit regading my credit card in NFIS? I already paid the amount in full on Feb 28, 2013 and now one of the bank offered me a loan and I really needed it. what are the things that I need to do or documents that I need to submit for my name to be cleared and my loan application will be approved?

Thank you. Your responce is much appreciated.

6CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:47 pm

eric1523_tris

Arresto Menor

please i need the info. of cmap jacqueline Calma Born. jan.16, 1974

7CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Mon May 19, 2014 4:35 pm

yumanjo

Arresto Menor

Hi how will i know if my name is Included on CMAP?

8CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:26 pm

mimimagcasi

Arresto Menor

hi! how will I know if my name is included on CMAP? thank you!

9CMAP and NFIS Database Empty Re: CMAP and NFIS Database Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:01 pm

krissy1298

Arresto Menor

hi! how will I know if my name is included on CMAP? thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum