Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help for SEC registration of a non-stock/non-profit organization

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ralfarevalo

Arresto Menor

I am a member of a choir and we will be holding a concert this year. In relation to this and to help us fund the concert, we will be gathering sponsors and most of them will surely name the payment/cheque to the name of the group. We tried to open an account but most of the banks require a name registered in SEC. Now we would like to apply a registration to SEC but we are not sure of the requirements. May I seek your advise in identifying the specific requirements for this so that we could speed up the registration. Thank you very much in advance.

attyLLL

everything is on www.sec.gov.ph

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Need help for SEC registration of a non-stock/non-profit organization Empty I've got the same problem Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I have the same concern, I already tried lurking into SEC's site however, I am not able to find the information I need.

If someone knows how, please do assist.

Thank you very much in advance! =)

adel.villafuerte

Arresto Mayor

You buy a SEC forms like (1)ARTICLE OF INCORPORATION and (2)CODE OF BY-LAWS, fill it up, and submit to SEC.

Need at least 5 incorporators. They are also the officers of the company.

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

adel.villafuerte wrote:You buy a SEC forms like (1)ARTICLE OF INCORPORATION and (2)CODE OF BY-LAWS, fill it up, and submit to SEC.

Need at least 5 incorporators. They are also the officers of the company.

aw! those are needed for Non-Profit Organization registration?

KingMike253

Arresto Menor

@Adel,

tumawag ako ng SEC, mukang ganun nga ang pinapagawa saken.. wahaha XD

Salamat po..

NorwelLabog

Arresto Menor

This is the procedures

1. Name Reservations
2. Articles of Incorporation / By Laws approval
3. Get Certificate of Registration
4. Registration of Stock and Transfer Book