Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

China Trust Salary Loan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1China Trust Salary Loan Empty China Trust Salary Loan Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Neneth

Arresto Menor

[/left]Dear Sir, I need a legal advice, In 2006 I had a Php 40,000.00 salary loan with China Trust. Based on their MOA with the Cooperative from which I was a member, the amount deducted from our salary will be paid by our company to the Cooperative and the Cooperative will remit our payment to China Trust. after 24 months salary deductions nabayaran ko na po yung loan but I received a demand letter from China Trust na magbayad daw po ako ng balance na more than Php4,000. I refused to pay and told them that deducted na ang utang ko pati ang interest from my salary. And I even ask the Cooperative to give me a certification na bayad na ako. But according to China Trust, hindi nila ino-honor yung certification and copy of my payslip. I even checked with our Accounting Department kung kasama ang pangalan ko sa buwan na they told I did not pay. And it was there. Now, I'm receiving a Demand letter from law office and my outstanding obligation is already P22,167.85 and they will file a civil case under Small Claims Cases. Sino po ba talaga ang may pananagutan. If ever po ba na kasuhan nila ako ano po kaya ang mangyayari sa kin. Maraming Salamat Po. Nenet

2China Trust Salary Loan Empty Re: China Trust Salary Loan Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:35 pm

attyLLL

if they file a case against you, make a third party complaint against the coop.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3China Trust Salary Loan Empty Re: China Trust Salary Loan Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am

Neneth

Arresto Menor

Thank you Sir for your reply. Kaya lang po sarado na ang Cooperative but some of the officers of the said Coop are still connected with the company where I am employed. Can I still file a complain against them if China Trust file a case against me. Salamat Po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum