Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaves based on lost hours at work and mandatory OT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chinad0ll

Arresto Menor

I work in a call center. Gusto ko pong malaman kung tama pa ba ung ginagawa ng company namin. The management asked us to sign a memo for 22 hrs minimum compulsory OT which we need to cover within a month's time due to increase of production hrs required by our client. pag d daw po umabot ng 22 hrs ung OT per person, may corrective actions na ibibigay which may lead to possible termination. tama po ba to? on top of that may nilabas pa nga po cla na memo for our leaves. Sbi nila na ung 16 leaves they've given before will now be subject for lost hours this year. Meaning pag marami ka absent hindi nla iaapprove ung leave mo. So may possibility na hindi tlaga magkaron ng leave in a year's time. tama pa po ba to? patulong nmn po

attyLLL

on the leaves, sounds ok.

on the OT, if the situation is temporary, sounds ok.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum