Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preventive Suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Preventive Suspension Empty Preventive Suspension Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 am

t0130m

Arresto Menor

Gud am.I am an officer for a BPO company and would like to seek additional legal advise. I was placed on preventive suspension 6 days before my floating status(due to downsizing)took effect. The grounds were fraud, falsification of company records and acts of dishonesty. My concern is, should an employee be called for questioning first to justify if there really is a cause for preventive suspension given the gravity of the alleged offense? In my case, I was never questioned, I was invited to the HR ofc and was immediately served a notice for preventive suspension effective immediately. I was asked to pack my things and leave the premises. When I tried questioning, the only response I got was you are given 5 days to explain in writing. I have already submitted my written explanation and have filed for illegal suspension in NLRC 2 weeks ago. I then received word from HR yesterday that an admin hearing is scheduled and my attendance is required or I waive my right to be heard and non attendance on my part would mean an admission of charges made against me. Do I have the option of not attending the admin hearing on monday since there is already a hearing scheduled by NLRC?

Thank you.

2Preventive Suspension Empty Re: Preventive Suspension Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:32 pm

attyLLL

answered your email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum