Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEED OF DONATION para sa aming magkakapatid

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bernlegal

Arresto Menor

good day po attorney!
please,please HELP! i need ur advice regarding to our situation.
buhay pa po ang parehong magulang ko. pero isang taon na hindi na po sila nagsasama at may bago na po kinakasama ang tatay ko. 200sqm. po ung property namin. namana po iyon ng tatay ko sa magulang niya pero si nwap po iyon ng kapatid niya kaya bago na po ang titolo nun. nakapangalan na po sa nanay at tatay ko. sa case po na ito, dahil po sa panloloko na ginawa po ng tatay ko gusto po mangyari ng nanay ko na i subdivide nalamang daw po yung property namin sa aming magkakapatid 3 po kami na legal at may 2 po akong kapatid sa tatay ko. sakali po bang magkaron ng deed of donation mula sa nanay at tatay ko at nakapangalan na ito sa amin posible pa po ba mabago iyon o bawiin ulit ng tatay ko. at kung sakaling mag kaanak po siya sa labas ano po magiging habol nito kung sakaling nakapangalan na sa aming magkakapatid yung nasabing deed of donation? asap po sa sagot nyo attorney. thanks po!

ailedz

Arresto Menor

good day!

I would just like to ask about the difference between deed of donation and deed of sale. It was through advices when I get to here of these terminologies.

My parents owns a three storey commercial building and lot here in cebu which is more than a 100sq.m. My father died year 2004 and my mother is still living. With regards to this lot and building, me and my brother decided to consult matters with this. some say, deed of donation because it costs less taxes, others say deed of sale. Which of these is the most appropriate one? We have decided on this matter because my mother, at this moment has dementia or loss of partial memory. She's 67 years old. now that she is still capable of signing documents, we want this deed to be prepared as early so as to defy problems in the near future.
pls help us decide on this matter. thank you so much

ailedz

Arresto Menor

good day!

I would also like to ask for your advice and information on deed of extrajudicial settlement. This document was one of the needed reqts for us to settle estate tax of my father who died 2004. pardon my ignorance but it was just many months ago that i learned that we need to pay taxes sa BIR as soon as,for my case, my father, died. so from 2004 till 2012 we need to pay for those years. I came to know of this because, my parents had a time deposit at Banco Filipino and unfortunately, the bank closed. PDIC got hold of their account. i was able to withdraw my mother's half of the account but for my father's side, i still need to get an estate tax paid so i can have a BIR clearance as one of the reqts for me to be able to get the money.
it has been almost a year now since PDIC released money for depositors. do i still get a chance to get the money if it is this long? it took me awhile to get this clearance because the cost of the taxes i need to pay costs more than p100,000. it was hard for me to gather such an amount to pay for the taxes. i am worried that this efforts might be put to nothing.
please advice me on this matter. thank you so much

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum