Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

manager humiliates and insults employee

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1manager humiliates and insults employee Empty manager humiliates and insults employee Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 am

temestocles

Arresto Menor

what case can be filed against a manager who keeps on insulting below the belt, humiliates us infront of every employee how lame we are when we commit mistakes. and she gossips to new employees how dumb her assistant is. and she keeps on shouting like a barbarian. can we file a case against her? we've tried to do record it on video how she maltreated another employee. Verbal insults, mockery, and belitting us.

pls. help us what to do with the manager who keeps on doing this to all of us. although a DOLE representative said, get out nalang coz we can do nothing about it, it would be ok, but what i thought is she cant learn anything if we will run off. we want her to learn a lesson that she should treat her subordinates with respect and professionalism. can we sue her for damages? what are the evidences should we prepare if ever? thank you.

attyLLL

unjust vexation, slander at the prosecutor's office, letter to more senior management

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

temestocles

Arresto Menor

thank you sir.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum