Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help re: school policies against magna carta of women

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rjperez9

Arresto Menor

greetings,

My pregnant girlfriend (soon to be wife, we already have filed a marriage certificate and will be claiming it this coming feb.20... were planning to have a court wedding early this march), and her concern is about her school not allowing her to graduate or not-admitting or worse expelling her, is there any law concerning this matter? what are our legal actions if we were to face this?
she is graduating this april and i fear that the administration will not allow her to graduate if they were to find out.

i have read about the "magna carta of women", does the same law apply against a christian school policy?

hoping for your kind reply

thank you. Smile

rjperez9

Arresto Menor

up, please help us on our situation Sad

attyLLL

you already found it, the magna carta for women.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rjperez9

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you already found it, the magna carta for women.

thank you for the reply atty., but if my girlfriend was told by the school admin to drop all subjects or worst kick her out of school for the reason ls "its their policy" or "its written on their handbook"
do we have a legal defence against the schools admin?

attyLLL

if they bar her from studying, then she can file a case for damages and file a complaint for mandatory injunction to force the school to allow her to finish.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

rjperez9

Arresto Menor

thank you very much attyLLL
medyo nakahinga na kami ng maluwag, pero were still hoping na sana wag parin mahalata up till march Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum