Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOA while rendering 30 days notice.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 LOA while rendering 30 days notice. Empty LOA while rendering 30 days notice. Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:21 am

drummer1706

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

I wanted to resign with immediate effect but company refused and asked me to render 30 days. I need to take care of my 2 year old baby kasi iniwan nalang bigla ng yaya nia.My husband is currently working pero mas ok na ako nalang ang mag resign kasi he can support naman ung finances namin. Wala na po talga option eh. There were times na kailangan kong dalhin ang baby ko sa office para lang makapasok. Kaso napupuyat ang bata and ngkakasakit. I dont want to risk my baby's health.

ask ko lang po.

- Pwede po ba akong mag file ng LOA then at the same time render ng 30 days?
So I can take care of my baby and at the same time render ng 30 days. ayaw ko po kasing mag AWOL.

Thank you po in advance ATTY!

2 LOA while rendering 30 days notice. Empty Re: LOA while rendering 30 days notice. Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 pm

attyLLL

the company is within its rights to require you to render 30 day notice, and they can claim damages. normally they will withhold your last pay and clearance docs.

use of leave during termination notice period is discretionary on the part of management if they will allow.

as for the reason of taking care of your child, it is not included in the list of reasons which allow resignation without notice, but I am still of the opinion that if you can prove your defense, no court will award damages to the employer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum