Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

was transferred to an agency after 3 mos.work and was not paid 13th month pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

amyb

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.

My son worked as team member in a fastfood company, after a period of 3 months worked, he and his co-team members were transferred to an agency and they were not paid their 2 months salary and 13th month pay due to this transfer but were promised that it will be paid as back pay.
When they were collecting their back pay from the present agency, only one month was paid to them and non payment of the 13th month pay.
Can they claim it from the agency or from the company (fastfood)where they are working?
They are supposed to be regular this month if they were not fooled to be transferred to an agency but what can they do now? can they bring this matter to Labor? and what company is liable to pay them?

Thanks for your help...
best regards.

attyLLL

i recommend they file a money claim at nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum