Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

criminal penalty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1criminal penalty Empty criminal penalty Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:02 pm

montemayor

Arresto Menor

my moms female employee has been terminated due to tardiness and other irregularity...and later to find out that the said employee has also acquired blank cheques which she has able to encash amounting to Php 75,000.00. And another employee testify that the said female employee has been able to get key duplicate in my moms office in which for thrice occassions she entered the said premises and has been able to get the said blank cheques and to cover-up the said crime the said female employee have also tried to burn the said office which was damage because of arson.

The female employee was apprehended while encashing another cheques worth Php 42,000.00.And was detained for the said charges, but later the family of the female employee confronted my mother and begged to compromise the said case, and because my mom eventually forgiven the said employee, my mom just asked to pay the said damages and not to file any criminal charges.

I just want to know the penalty of such a serious case i.e. theft, illegal entry, forgery of signature, unauthorized cash encashment, falsification of commercial documents and arson which all have been compromised for an agreed amount just to save the said employee from jail and embarrassment.

And also i just want to know with that kind of criminal act that the said person is still normal or has criminal mind? after all she was terminated for not liquidating cash collections from clients.

Thanks and hoping for your immediate response.

I just want to know the corressponding penalty of the said criminal acts now that i am now managing my moms business, and perhaps avoided similar incident in the future.

Jhander2007

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum