Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hoping for an invalid marriage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hoping for an invalid marriage Empty hoping for an invalid marriage Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Lily Dee

Arresto Menor

good day! i am a 32 yrs old lady, married to a married man (got his cenomarr and i'm his #2 wife). we are separated for almost 4 yrs. we have 2 kids (9 & 7). can i be marry again legally? i would like to know my rights as a person and as mother. looking forward for your help, many thanks!

2hoping for an invalid marriage Empty Re: hoping for an invalid marriage Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 am

attyLLL

you have to have your marriage annulled first before you can remarry

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3hoping for an invalid marriage Empty Re: hoping for an invalid marriage Tue May 28, 2013 5:39 pm

ronvaldez

Arresto Menor

good day, im asking if marriage is valid or not, married in negara brunei darrusalam with marriage certificate from marriage registrar brunei darrusalam both filipino.but they dont have marriage certificate from local registrar here in the philippines.
thank you

4hoping for an invalid marriage Empty Re: hoping for an invalid marriage Tue May 28, 2013 5:52 pm

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

ronvaldez wrote:good day, im asking if marriage is valid or not, married in negara brunei darrusalam with marriage certificate from marriage registrar brunei darrusalam both filipino.but they dont have marriage certificate from local registrar here in the philippines.
thank you

If you submitted a copy to the Philippine embassy it normally takes time for them to forward it to census! If you did not sumit it, apply for a divorce in Brunei.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum