Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hoping for nullity of marriage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hoping for nullity of marriage Empty Hoping for nullity of marriage Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 am

bebhe

Arresto Menor

Good day! Im hoping that my marriage have a good chance to be null and void. We didnt had a marriage license. The guy ended saying that we were living together for some year and i wasnt really aware about this not until on the day of the ceremony and at the front of the solemnizing officer. A day prior to that i memorized their home address for the reason that I have to write down the same address. It almost 3 years now that we are physically separated and not talking. I really wanted a divorce but Im still a Filipino citizen.
And the other thing, we only been together as a married couple for 2 days coz i have to leave. Now this marriage is the only thing that is holding me from buying a property because he might after it in the long run or once i filed a divorce.
Please help me..

2Hoping for nullity of marriage Empty Re: Hoping for nullity of marriage Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 pm

bebhe

Arresto Menor

I talked to someone already, but she said we gotta prove that we really didn't lived together for 5 years which she thinks is gonna be hard even i was already living abroad since 2007 and only went home 2010 and got married and still living abroad til now. How about if the guy testify that we really didn't lived together? Will that be a strong and enough proof? Whats gonna be the consequences after that because it will be a falsification of documents? Both me and the guy wanted to legally close everything about us. I wanted to file a declaration of nullity of marriage and the guy also agreed with this and he said there will be no problem on his side.
Please help me...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum