Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax declaration to land title registration

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ethel_19

Arresto Menor

I would like to seek advice regarding the topic.
basically, we bought a property under tax declaration. we are fully aware of that. now, we would like to process the registration of land title under our names. during the process, we found out na marami pa pla kami i-settle na unsettled tax penalties ng dating may ari. yung dating may-ari kasi namatay na, also his wife. pero buhay pa ung anak nya. the property is located at taguig. pero ung may-ari nung nabubuhay pa nakatira sa sampaloc manila. now, sabi kelangan daw namin settle ung unpaid tax penalties nung dating may-ari. is this right? anu anu ba ung mga dapt namin gawin to proceed. hindi kasi ako aware sa mga real states. please advice. and also, anu ung mabilis na way para mapabilis ung proseso ng land title.

thanks in advance and more power to this site..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum